Fat Shark Dominator V3 FPV Goggles
The Dominator V3 FPV goggle features an immersive 16:9 widescreen display for compatibility with HD content and HD digital video links. It supports side/side 3D content in (both analog and HDMI) and is NTSC/PAL auto switching. Integrated DVR records your analog footage and has playback function that may assist in lost model recovery. If the power is disconnected or the battery runs flat, the DVR will auto-save any recorded video, preventing a corrupted card or loss of data.
- For best performance, select a channel that has the least amount of interference. While the transmitter is turned OFF, turn on the video headset and look at the screen as you check each channel. Clear channels will have a consistent static background. Channels with interference will have horizontal static lines.
- Always perform a range test before flying. This includes AV and RC controls. Some RC receivers can be affected by the proximity of other electronic devices particularly the AV TX.
- Try to space out your components as much as possible to avoid interference to your RC control range (keep stuff away from RX)
- Do not use 2.4Ghz AV with 2.4Ghz RC controllers.
- Your 2.4Ghz TX will not affect the RC control of other RC users (however, their controllers will affect your AV reception).
- Be aware of other 2.4Ghz RC users. If they turn their RC radio nearby, they may knock out your image.
- Until experienced, practice flying in a familiar area to avoid becoming disorientated.
- Due to antenna characteristics, there is a “null” in line with antenna direction. You may experience excessive video breakup when flying overhead
- 5.8Ghz signal strength drops off very fast, stay safely within solid AV range
- For maximum distance it is very important that a clear line of sight exists between the transmitter and the video headset. 2 of the worst causes of interference are human bodies and reinforced concrete.
- Place your TX antenna in open area in a vertical orientation
- Multipathing (reflections off buildings/ tall objects) causes signal cancellation and result in broken video. Fly in open areas away from buildings or other tall structures (i.e. barns, hills).
- The headset may become warm to touch during use particularly in the top center region. This is normal. If you are unsure, run the headset for 30 minutes fully powered before flying to ensure normal operation.
- Although you don’t require any license to operate this device, you are still legally responsible for operating in a responsible manner.
Included in the package:
- 1 x Dominator V3 FPV Headset
- 1 x Zipper Case
- 1 x Mini-fan Equipped Face Plate
- 1 x 7.4V, 1800 mAh LiPo Battery with LED Indicator
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Mini to Mini HDMI cable (include Mini to Micro, Mini to Standard HDMI adapters)
- FOV (field of view): 30° diagonal
- Type: Plastic optics (binocular 6p direct view optical engine)
- Interpupillary Distance(IPD): 59 to 69 mm (adjustable)
- Optional Diopter Lens Inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt
- 800 x 480 WVGA LCD
- NTCS/PAL auto selecting
- Side/Side 3D
- HDMI Support 720p
- Channel Selection
- Volume Control
- Mode Selection (Wired/Wireless)
- Display Control
- DVR Control
- HT Control
- Power supply: 7 - 13 V (2S/3S supply) (fan plate to 9V only)
- Power consumption: 390mA wireless/ 230mA direct mode (no RX) (@7.4V nominal)
- RF Modules: Infinite channel support on multiple bands
- Head Tracker: Modular (sold separately)
- MicroSD support to 32Gb
- 6Mbps record rate (MJPG compression, 30 fps, AVI)
- File playback (native recording, no codec support)
- PAL/NTSC continuous scan auto detect/mode change
- Auto save if power removed
- 3.5mm AV in/out port
- Power in port
- 3.5mm 3p earphone port
- MiniDIN4 data port (head tracking)
- MicroSD insert slot
- RF modular bay
- MiniHDMI port
- Ergonomic molded headset w/ adjustable headband
- Dimensions: 169.2 x 80 x 45.5 mm
- Weight: 152 g
Packaging Size: 212 x 134 x 87 mm
We Also Recommend
Out Of Stock - Call to reserve
DJI Mavic Pro Ready to Fly folding quadcopter w/ 4K camera - Fly More Combo